5/16/2012

Dell Studio 1535 Core 2 Duo T8100 2.10GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.4" Vista Home Premium w/Webcam (Red) Review

Dell Studio 1535 Core 2 Duo T8100 2.10GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.4 Vista Home Premium w/Webcam (Red)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First, let me explain my needs for this laptop. I am a Photographer, on a budget, as I've invested most of my money on having high quality glass & gear. Having already spent quite a bit on Windows based software (hello, Photoshop!), as well, it simply wasn't practical for me to attempt switching over to Apple, the usual choice for Creative Professionals. So, I began my quest for a reasonably priced PC notebook that would meet my needs: Fast processor for Photoshop use, quality & decent sized screen for work (preferably WUXGA), while maintaining portablility. This led me to the Dell Studio Line, the XPS line & the Sony Vaio.
On Cyber Monday, I managed to snag a SWEET deal on a Studio 15 customized with these specs PLUS an upgraded wireless N card, 1920 x 1200 WUXGA screen (need that screen real estate), as well as bluetooth internal (to sync my smart phone) and a 3 year warranty. Bonuses aside, so as to give a true review of the product listed, this thing is much better than I'd even hoped for! It blazes through Photoshop (CNET gave good reviews for this model in this area), the screen is bright & beautiful, it doesn't get very hot at all & the fan is very quick & very quiet. I really like being able to utilize the lit keyboard at night and the multimedia buttons at the top are a nice touch.
To address the negative reviews of others -- No, the speakers aren't great. However, I use my home stereo or my Ipod for music, and my TV/DVD for movies, so this doesn't bother me. I did watch an episode of House that I'd missed on Hulu, and the sound was just fine for my tastes. As for the graphics, I wouldn't really know as I'm not a gamer. I do know that the XPS line is supposed to be the Gamer line for Dell, as well as Alienware. Most of the review sites do not recommend the Studio line for gaming due to the graphics card. For general work use, however, particularly in Photoshop, this thing fits the bill! I love my Studio 15!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dell Studio 1535 Core 2 Duo T8100 2.10GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.4" Vista Home Premium w/Webcam (Red)

Wherever you go a high performance computing experience is sure to follow. This Dell Studio 1535 with its eye catching candy apple red color is powered by an Intel Core 2 Duo T8100 2.10 GHz processor and 4 GB of RAM. The 320 GB hard drive satisfies the need for more storage capacity so you can load tons of music, games, photos, and other critical data! Plus, Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium comes pre-installed!With the sleek slot-loading DVD RW drive you can backup data, access CD and DVD media, and burn DVDs with ease! Capacitive Media Controls makes it breeze to access MultiMedia functions. Keep in touch with family, friends, and co-workers via the built-in webcam! Connect to the Internet via its integrated Ethernet or go wireless and connect via the 802.11b/g wireless LAN!Connect the Dell Studio 1535 to an HDTV via the HDMI output. Watch brilliant images and text on the 15.4-inch widescreen LCD! The Dell Studio 1535 15.4-inch widescreen notebook is an ideal travel companion or desktop alternative!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dell Studio 1535 Core 2 Duo T8100 2.10GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.4" Vista Home Premium w/Webcam (Red)

No comments:

Post a Comment