Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I used to be an account for 5 years, and I topped in all speed test softwares in typing numbers. This keypad slowed down my speed and made more mistakes. I think splitting the keys (see the pictures of this product) is a bad idea. First, to keep the total size of the keypad same as others, they have to reduce the sizes of individual keys. It is more difficult to type on smaller keys. The blank between the keys have made it worse. Second, since keys are separate, each key is surrounded by a "frame", which adds a lot of friction. You have to press the keys harder and sometimes you just miss some numbers. The keys themselves are not good either. They don't give you good feedback. And there were noise when I typed. So if you need to use a keypad intensively, this one is not for you.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Targus Numeric Keypad AKP10US (Black with Gray)
The Targus Numeric Keypad allows users to type numbers into spreadsheets and other applications quickly and easily. The full-size 19 mm keys improve speed and accuracy by making it easier to locate and press the numbers you are looking for. The integrated ergonomic tilt provides added comfort which helps reduce strain after a long work day. The USB cord is 3 feet long to provide additional flexibility in the workspace. Ideal for in office or in home use.Compare Keypads
Click here for more information about Targus Numeric Keypad AKP10US (Black with Gray)
No comments:
Post a Comment